CATI center capacity
We have created a standard server room to protect the data of the CATI center. Servers, databases, and computers where information is stored are fully protected from risks such as natural disasters, power outages, and theft. Policies, technologies and procedures to ensure information security are implemented in our operations. The server section classified as closed zone by internal regulations. The server rooms and its computers are allowed to be accessed by the authorized personnel only.
CATI center software
MicroSip is a program that makes calls over the Internet. VoIP - /Voice over Internet Protocol/
- No malfunctions such as network drops or communication interruptions.
- Each external call can be reconnected.
- Tracking by time and date frequency.
- Recording of each call is possible.
- High-quality VoIP /Voice over Internet Protocol/ calls are possible. (person-to-person or on regular telephones)
FreePBX is a web-based platform with an integrated system solution to manage the CATI research network to increase productivity and to help control daily processes. Following are some of the advantages and features of this platform:
- Statistical data.
- Daily reports.
- Calls are configured for each cell phone.
- Control with the special rights of administrators and authorized personnel.
- Can work in offline and online mode.
- Compare and consolidate data, update and sort data, view preliminary results.
- Images, tables, links and HTML elements can be supported.
- Logical dependencies, error programs or Run Batch Entry.
- Remotely send information to the server.
- Check the information only by logging in with your ID code.
- It is fully connected to the security system and cannot be transmitted to other devices.
SPSS 25.0 software
Data processing is mainly done using SPSS 25.0 software. This program has the following advantages:
- Data entry and conversion.
- Data restructuring, syntax writing, coding.
- Preparation for data processing.
- Analysis, hypothesis testing, correlation analysis.
- Capacity to manage large amounts of data.
- Runs on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh operating systems.