An internship will enable you to become a valuable professional in the future, and give you an opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice and become a skilled expert.
As an intern you can:
Develop your analytical skills
- Use the theoretical knowledge gained in the university and put it directly into practice and take steps to become a skilled specialist.
- Work with large-scale databases and develop your logical and critical thinking skills.
- Study and analyze a variety of research methods and make valuable investment in your future.
Become a team player:
- Work with enthusiastic and friendly young people and be inspired.
- Feel the benefits of warm and positive culture.
- Become a researcher with high ethics and superb communication skills.
Learn to appreciate the value of accurate information:
- Master the skills and techniques to obtain precise and high quality data and manage the team.
- Learn the methods of planning, monitoring and managing the research process.
- Work on software that is widely used in research and analysis, and learn the latest world-leading technologies.
- Grade point average must be higher than 3.0 or 85%;
- Must be third year or fourth year student in business management, financial
- management, information technology, accounting, economics or sociology;
- Have excellent time management and well-organized;
- Have a passion for learning and development;
- Be creative and social activist.